*Note inclement weather Closings*
- When school is delayed in the morning the Fitness Center is Closed in the morning
- When school is let out early in the afternoon the Fitness Center is Closed at night
-When all after school activities are cancelled the Fitness Center will be Closed that night
- When school is cancelled all day due to weather the Fitness Center is Closed all day
-Supervisors can use their discretion and Close the Fitness Center if the weather is too bad
*With the start of 2014, your fitness dues may be due so please check with the Supervisor as to when your payment is required.
Extended Winter Hours Starting Saturday, November 2nd- June 6th
Monday – Thursday 5:15 am - 7:00 am / 3:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Friday 5:15 am - 7:00 am / 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Saturday 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday 7:00 am – 1:00 pm/ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Extended weekend hours end March 31st
School Year Hours
August 26th - November 1st
Monday – Thursday 5:15 am - 7:00 am / 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Friday 5:15 am - 7:00 am / 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Saturday 7:00 am – 10:00 am
Sunday 7:00 am – 9:00 am/ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
(Start 1st Monday after the end of the school year through August 22, 2014)
Monday – Friday 5:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Monday – Thursday 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Pay Fitness Dues Online with Bank Withdrawal or Credit Card
If you have questions, call Becky at 920.898.5115 extension 3007
Fitness Center # 920-898-1605 extension 4046
RESIDENT FITNESS CENTER FEES
BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2011
Family (2 ADULTS) $100.00
Senior Citizens (62+) $50.00
Former NH College Student (just here for breaks) (NEED TO SHOW STUDENT ID) $25.00
Daily Rate: $5.00
Family Pass: $200 per year or $50 per month
Individual Pass: $130 per year or $40 per month
Senior Citizens (age 62+) Pass: $100 per year or $25 per month
One-Day Pass: $5.00
Payments can be made at High School office during regular school day or at Fitness Center
*Fitness Center will be closed:
- in the morning when there is a two-hour delay due to inclement weather;
- in the evening when all after-school activities are canceled and when school is dismissed early due to inclement weather
- all day when school is closed due to inclement weather
- all major holidays
General Rules of Fitness Center
- CLEAN, DRY shoes MUST be worn in the Fitness Center
- Proper workout attire is required- no referencing of drugs/alcohol on shirts- no jeans.
- Children in Elementary School are not allowed on equipment for safety reasons
- Middle School students (Grades 6-8th) MUST have parental/adult supervision while in Fitness Center- They will be asked to leave without supervision!
- Show respect to everyone in Fitness Center
- Respect the equipment and ask the Supervisor if you have any questions on the proper use of the equipment
- Notify the Supervisor if there are any problems with the equipment
- Be sure to complete a Liability Release form and Membership Card at your first visit.